Source: SA Editor Miriam Metzinger
Stocks discussed on the Lightning Round segment of Jim Cramer’s Mad Money Program, Tuesday December 23.
- GW Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:GWPH): “It is very speculative, but it is a hold for the long term. GWPH has these huge bounces, but it has this cannabis product for a whole host of illnesses.”
- SunTrust (NYSE:STI): “I think it is terrific. It is a great stock to buy if you think the economy is coming back.”
- Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE:COG): Cramer prefers Cabot to Range.
- Second Sight Medical Products (NASDAQ:EYES): “This is the most speculative stock in the Lightning Round this whole week, and it’s not my cup of tea.”
- Arlington Asset Investment (NYSE:AI): "It has a big yield. I think the yield is a red flag. I don’t know what it is levered to. I’m taking a…